Faults with Products
All garments are inspected before dispatch to ensure the highest level of quality is delivered to you. If you have found a manufacturers fault with your garment and it has not been specified on our web page at the time of purchase, please follow the following instructions:
Send an email with a description of the fault along with your name and order number, accompanied by any photos that you may have to support your claim to email@example.com. Items with a manufacturers fault should be returned to us immediately after noticing the fault and within 30 days from delivery.
- Upon receiving a return email from Carla Swimwear, your faulty garment may be posted back to: Carla Swimwear Att: Faulty Returns 149-151 Pacific Highway, Charlestown NSW 2290 AUSTRALIA
Items will be returned to the manufacturer for inspection & testing & will either be repaired, replaced or refunded after they have been recognised by the manufacturer as a manufacturer fault .
Faulty Returns Policy
We are unable to accept the following returned goods:
- If it has been worn and is unwashed (should not have any soiling for hygiene reasons)
- If it has deteriorated due to being worn in a spa or heavily chlorinated pool & is not chlorine resistant fabric (chlorine resistant fabric will be noted in the description on the items that are for chlorine pools)
- Discolouration has occurred due to contact with suntan lotion, oils, self tanners or chemicals
- It has been bleached, soaked, machine washed, dry cleaned or tumble dried
- It has rubbed due to contact with rough surfaces
- The manufacturer concludes that the treatment of the garment did not adhere to it's care instructions
- Stitching or fabric has broken as a result of user wear and tear
Should you return items that are outside of our returns policy above, the items will not be refunded, replaced, exchanged or returned to you without additional postage costs.